We have recently learned that Udi’s Healthy Foods LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling certain lots of its [Read More]
Domino’s Pizza seems to have taken one step forward and two steps back move in the eyes of many familiar with celiac disease with it’s new gluten free crust. It [Read More]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER [Read More]
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Issues Voluntary, Nationwide Retail Level Recall of Four Lots of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals today issued a voluntary nationwide retail level recall of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets USP, 50mg/325mg/40mg, and Hydrocodone [Read More]
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Joins “HAE: Learn About It, Talk About It,” Consortium of Specialist Organizations Committed to Advancing Care of Patients With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) today announced it has joined a growing collaboration of professional organizations in the program, “HAE: Learn About [Read More]
According to a national survey of more than 38,000 families, 8 percent of children in the United States suffer from a food allergy – a considerably higher number than [Read More]
Children’s Hospital Study Shows Pediatric Patient Crowding Can be Reduced by Smoothing Occupancy Levels
Children’s hospitals can reduce higher patient occupancy rates most often experienced during weekdays by scheduling more patients to be admitted on days with lighter [Read More]
Early results from the largest cross-sectional national allergy study ever conducted, to be released later this week, suggest that allergies have increased in America, but [Read More]
- Study seeks cat allergy sufferersThe Allergy, Respiratory & Sleep Center seeking participants for a nationwide clinical study of a medication that could relieve cat allergies. […]
- Allergists: too early to say what spring allergy season will bringSpring is coming, but for allergy sufferers that can mean itchy eyes, runny nose and sinus pressure. […]
- Allergy season arrives earlySeasonal allergies are in full swing and they have many Bay Area residents sneezing and itching up a storm. Medical experts say the spring allergy season is starting earlier this year and certain parts of the Bay Area will be hardest hit. As trees bud and flowers bloom, allergy sufferers prepare. "I get really congested and itchy in my ears, mouth and n […]
- What's in store for spring allergy season?Allergy Associates of La Crosse says the start of the season is a waiting game. […]
- Allergy season starting up in East TennesseeAllergy season is once again hitting East Tennessee. The pollen has just started to come out again, and it's already causing major problems for allergy sufferers. […]
- Spring Allergy Season is Imminent -- Despite This Winter's Polar Vortex!This winter has been one of the coldest on record, but spring allergy season is already beginning and it's time for sufferers to start preparing now. An estimated 50 million Americans suffer from allergies, which are commonly called hay fever. […]
If you asked most people if they were aware of allergies, they would undoubtedly tell you, yes. "Tom, are you aware?", "Yep", he nods...."Sally, how about you?", "Sure!", she exclaims with a smile. Ok then, problem solved, we're all good. Everyone is aware. Not so fast. Being aware doesn't mean you understand the impacts and the consequences of someone dealing with life threatening allergies. We all want to do good.(Most of us) We all want to think we are understanding of others needs. Especially if there are life changing consequences. But, do we really, when it comes to allergies? I had an incident about 8 years ago as I was on a commercial flight. I was sitting in my seat getting comfortable and eating some peanuts I had brought [Read More]
I was on the phone with her and she was a thousand miles away, but I could still see the tears. Why was a new, young mother feeling so much pain, so much fear? I understood why, but I couldn't imagine what she was feeling. She thankfully, recently, had a beautiful happy baby. Ten fingers...Ten toes. One that could laugh and cry and do all the little things newborns do. She had a lot to be thankful for. That was the good news. What I listened to was the sad news..... Her little infant had a life threatening food allergy. Some of you reading this will understand immediately the implications of what I'm writing. For the others, I'll try and help you. When someone has a life threatening, or anaphylactic reaction, they need to administer [Read More]
- Skin Prick Retest one week later, different results??
- Allergy to Percocet?
- allergy shots, without insurance
- Latin names of food allergens that may be used in cosmetics/toiletries
- Allergy & Immunology Residency
- Burning Hands?
- Experience in Donating Plasma with Allergies?
- Allergy Causes?
- worried for my 3 yr old daughter
- New medical TV programme - UK : Looking for people with allergies
- Anyone Else Have An Unknown Food Allergy?
- stupid mulberry tree
- Anyone else have chicken allergy?
- The Dark Side of "Healthy" Wheat - "Modern wheat isn't really wheat"
- Food Allergy & Lifestyle
- Food Allergy Sufferers Questionnaire
- About to kill myself -.-
- Student need help with a survey for project-Massachusetts residents preferred
- Boy Survives Delayed Reaction To Peanut Allergy
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER BEVERAGE Dinuba, CA —Odwalla, Inc. is recalling Odwalla Chocolate Protein Monster beverage in 12-oz and 32-oz bottles, with “enjoy by” dates prior to and including 23 MAY 2012, because of reports from [Read More]
Hunter Fan Company, the world’s original ceiling fan manufacturer, announced today the launch of the Total Air Sanitizer, the world’s only portable air purifier that effectively captures and kills living biological pollutants and viruses. Addressing a growing worldwide concern over air safety and cleanliness, Hunter developed the Total [Read More]
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the growing population of people with asthma and allergies now has a luxury hotel option that features Certified asthma & allergy friendly® bedding in every room when visiting the Boston area. The Lenox Hotel in the historic Back Bay now features all natural SmartSilk™ silk-filled bedding that has [Read More]
The makers of LifeStyles® Condoms (“LifeStyles”) announce today the release of their latest innovation in contraception, SKYN® Large. Following the overwhelming success of SKYN, the first polyisoprene condom on the market, and due to high consumer demand for a larger SKYN product, LifeStyles is expanding size options and product [Read More]
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 665566 bytes) in /home4/netguy/public_html/allergychat.org/wp-includes/functions.php on line 316