We have recently learned that Udi’s Healthy Foods LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling certain lots of its [Read More]
Domino’s Pizza seems to have taken one step forward and two steps back move in the eyes of many familiar with celiac disease with it’s new gluten free crust. It [Read More]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER [Read More]
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Issues Voluntary, Nationwide Retail Level Recall of Four Lots of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals today issued a voluntary nationwide retail level recall of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets USP, 50mg/325mg/40mg, and Hydrocodone [Read More]
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Joins “HAE: Learn About It, Talk About It,” Consortium of Specialist Organizations Committed to Advancing Care of Patients With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) today announced it has joined a growing collaboration of professional organizations in the program, “HAE: Learn About [Read More]
According to a national survey of more than 38,000 families, 8 percent of children in the United States suffer from a food allergy – a considerably higher number than [Read More]
Children’s Hospital Study Shows Pediatric Patient Crowding Can be Reduced by Smoothing Occupancy Levels
Children’s hospitals can reduce higher patient occupancy rates most often experienced during weekdays by scheduling more patients to be admitted on days with lighter [Read More]
Early results from the largest cross-sectional national allergy study ever conducted, to be released later this week, suggest that allergies have increased in America, but [Read More]
- Peanut allergy study raises hopes of cure for childrenScientists find giving children daily doses of peanut protein can increase tolerance and reduce chances of dangerous reaction Scientists believe they may have found a way to cure children of peanut allergy, by giving them small daily doses of peanut protein. While parents are warned not to try the potential cure at home, a trial involving nearly 100 children […]
- Spring Cleaning: A Sneezing Nightmare for Allergy SufferersThe warm weather brings the urge to open the windows and start cleaning out the closets, but for allergy suffers the spring cleaning bug can be miserable. […]
- Stop the Wheeze and get Screened for FreeAllergy and asthma are national epidemics that are on the rise, affecting more than 76 million Americans. But what many people don't know is these two conditions go hand-in-hand, many asthma sufferers also have an allergy. To help children and adults with symptoms of asthma and allergy know if they are at risk, allergists from around the country will be […]
- Allergy Relief: What Works, What Doesn’t?While most of us are happy to put winter behind us and enjoy the warm spring weather, there are many people who dread spring because of allergies. Allergy relief can be difficult to find and although there are numerous products … […]
- Allergy relief options abound this springSpring is here in most of the country and that means that people who suffer from allergies are itching their eyes and sneezing profusely everywhere. Thankfully, there are a number of treatments out... […]
- Stress Tied to Worse Allergy SymptomsTitle: Stress Tied to Worse Allergy Symptoms Category: Health News Created: 4/18/2014 2:36:00 PM Last Editorial Review: 4/21/2014 12:00:00 AM […]
If you asked most people if they were aware of allergies, they would undoubtedly tell you, yes. "Tom, are you aware?", "Yep", he nods...."Sally, how about you?", "Sure!", she exclaims with a smile. Ok then, problem solved, we're all good. Everyone is aware. Not so fast. Being aware doesn't mean you understand the impacts and the consequences of someone dealing with life threatening allergies. We all want to do good.(Most of us) We all want to think we are understanding of others needs. Especially if there are life changing consequences. But, do we really, when it comes to allergies? I had an incident about 8 years ago as I was on a commercial flight. I was sitting in my seat getting comfortable and eating some peanuts I had brought [Read More]
I was on the phone with her and she was a thousand miles away, but I could still see the tears. Why was a new, young mother feeling so much pain, so much fear? I understood why, but I couldn't imagine what she was feeling. She thankfully, recently, had a beautiful happy baby. Ten fingers...Ten toes. One that could laugh and cry and do all the little things newborns do. She had a lot to be thankful for. That was the good news. What I listened to was the sad news..... Her little infant had a life threatening food allergy. Some of you reading this will understand immediately the implications of what I'm writing. For the others, I'll try and help you. When someone has a life threatening, or anaphylactic reaction, they need to administer [Read More]
- Uncommon Document Unearths The Unreliable Behaviors Concerning shoes
- Skin Prick Retest one week later, different results??
- Allergy to Percocet?
- allergy shots, without insurance
- Latin names of food allergens that may be used in cosmetics/toiletries
- Allergy & Immunology Residency
- Burning Hands?
- Experience in Donating Plasma with Allergies?
- Allergy Causes?
- worried for my 3 yr old daughter
- Anyone Else Have An Unknown Food Allergy?
- stupid mulberry tree
- Anyone else have chicken allergy?
- The Dark Side of "Healthy" Wheat - "Modern wheat isn't really wheat"
- Food Allergy & Lifestyle
- Food Allergy Sufferers Questionnaire
- About to kill myself -.-
- Student need help with a survey for project-Massachusetts residents preferred
- Boy Survives Delayed Reaction To Peanut Allergy
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER BEVERAGE Dinuba, CA —Odwalla, Inc. is recalling Odwalla Chocolate Protein Monster beverage in 12-oz and 32-oz bottles, with “enjoy by” dates prior to and including 23 MAY 2012, because of reports from [Read More]
Hunter Fan Company, the world’s original ceiling fan manufacturer, announced today the launch of the Total Air Sanitizer, the world’s only portable air purifier that effectively captures and kills living biological pollutants and viruses. Addressing a growing worldwide concern over air safety and cleanliness, Hunter developed the Total [Read More]
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the growing population of people with asthma and allergies now has a luxury hotel option that features Certified asthma & allergy friendly® bedding in every room when visiting the Boston area. The Lenox Hotel in the historic Back Bay now features all natural SmartSilk™ silk-filled bedding that has [Read More]
The makers of LifeStyles® Condoms (“LifeStyles”) announce today the release of their latest innovation in contraception, SKYN® Large. Following the overwhelming success of SKYN, the first polyisoprene condom on the market, and due to high consumer demand for a larger SKYN product, LifeStyles is expanding size options and product [Read More]
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 664495 bytes) in /home4/netguy/public_html/allergychat.org/wp-includes/functions.php on line 316