We have recently learned that Udi’s Healthy Foods LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling certain lots of its [Read More]
Domino’s Pizza seems to have taken one step forward and two steps back move in the eyes of many familiar with celiac disease with it’s new gluten free crust. It [Read More]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER [Read More]
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Issues Voluntary, Nationwide Retail Level Recall of Four Lots of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals today issued a voluntary nationwide retail level recall of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets USP, 50mg/325mg/40mg, and Hydrocodone [Read More]
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Joins “HAE: Learn About It, Talk About It,” Consortium of Specialist Organizations Committed to Advancing Care of Patients With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) today announced it has joined a growing collaboration of professional organizations in the program, “HAE: Learn About [Read More]
According to a national survey of more than 38,000 families, 8 percent of children in the United States suffer from a food allergy – a considerably higher number than [Read More]
Children’s Hospital Study Shows Pediatric Patient Crowding Can be Reduced by Smoothing Occupancy Levels
Children’s hospitals can reduce higher patient occupancy rates most often experienced during weekdays by scheduling more patients to be admitted on days with lighter [Read More]
Early results from the largest cross-sectional national allergy study ever conducted, to be released later this week, suggest that allergies have increased in America, but [Read More]
- Family Allergy Clinic Announces Q4 2014 Release of Oral Drops for Tree Nut AllergiesFor years, the standard medical advice for nut allergy sufferers has simply been to avoid nuts; however, a treatment known as sublingual immunotherapy ("oral drops") is helping patients reduce their sensitivity to nuts. (PRWeb August 31, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/nut-allergies/allergy-drops/prweb12128264.htm […]
- Allergy Fact and FictionOne-out-of-five Americans, or 60-million people, suffer from allergies. But how much do you know about what makes you sniff and sneeze? […]
- Allergy pioneer still focuses on patients“I wish everybody realized that dust, mold, pollen, food or chemicals can adversely affect, or cause, symptoms in any area of the body, including the brain and that these can be treated with drops of allergy extract under the tongue or by injection treatments.” […]
- Got a nut allergy and due to fly? Here’s what you can doOne family is faced with not bringing their child to meet his grandparents because of his allergies. […]
- Northeast Atlanta ENT Discusses Fall Allergy Treatment OptionsDr. Karlin, Dr. Roth, and the rest of the team are prepared to treat allergy symptoms that are likely to arise as temperatures cool and summer turns into fall. (PRWeb August 29, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12127937.htm […]
- Allergy testing at Boone County Family MedicineBoone County Family Medicine (BCFM) in Boone has implemented allergy testing and customized treatment services to its already extensive services offered to patients. […]
If you asked most people if they were aware of allergies, they would undoubtedly tell you, yes. "Tom, are you aware?", "Yep", he nods...."Sally, how about you?", "Sure!", she exclaims with a smile. Ok then, problem solved, we're all good. Everyone is aware. Not so fast. Being aware doesn't mean you understand the impacts and the consequences of someone dealing with life threatening allergies. We all want to do good.(Most of us) We all want to think we are understanding of others needs. Especially if there are life changing consequences. But, do we really, when it comes to allergies? I had an incident about 8 years ago as I was on a commercial flight. I was sitting in my seat getting comfortable and eating some peanuts I had brought [Read More]
I was on the phone with her and she was a thousand miles away, but I could still see the tears. Why was a new, young mother feeling so much pain, so much fear? I understood why, but I couldn't imagine what she was feeling. She thankfully, recently, had a beautiful happy baby. Ten fingers...Ten toes. One that could laugh and cry and do all the little things newborns do. She had a lot to be thankful for. That was the good news. What I listened to was the sad news..... Her little infant had a life threatening food allergy. Some of you reading this will understand immediately the implications of what I'm writing. For the others, I'll try and help you. When someone has a life threatening, or anaphylactic reaction, they need to administer [Read More]
- HELP!!!! Anyone here allergic to Olive Oil
- Skin Prick Retest one week later, different results??
- Allergy to Percocet?
- allergy shots, without insurance
- Latin names of food allergens that may be used in cosmetics/toiletries
- Allergy & Immunology Residency
- Burning Hands?
- Experience in Donating Plasma with Allergies?
- Allergy Causes?
- worried for my 3 yr old daughter
- Feedback wanted - Start Up Weekend - Making food allergies easier to deal with
- Anyone Else Have An Unknown Food Allergy?
- stupid mulberry tree
- Anyone else have chicken allergy?
- The Dark Side of "Healthy" Wheat - "Modern wheat isn't really wheat"
- Food Allergy & Lifestyle
- Food Allergy Sufferers Questionnaire
- About to kill myself -.-
- Student need help with a survey for project-Massachusetts residents preferred
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER BEVERAGE Dinuba, CA —Odwalla, Inc. is recalling Odwalla Chocolate Protein Monster beverage in 12-oz and 32-oz bottles, with “enjoy by” dates prior to and including 23 MAY 2012, because of reports from [Read More]
Hunter Fan Company, the world’s original ceiling fan manufacturer, announced today the launch of the Total Air Sanitizer, the world’s only portable air purifier that effectively captures and kills living biological pollutants and viruses. Addressing a growing worldwide concern over air safety and cleanliness, Hunter developed the Total [Read More]
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the growing population of people with asthma and allergies now has a luxury hotel option that features Certified asthma & allergy friendly® bedding in every room when visiting the Boston area. The Lenox Hotel in the historic Back Bay now features all natural SmartSilk™ silk-filled bedding that has [Read More]
The makers of LifeStyles® Condoms (“LifeStyles”) announce today the release of their latest innovation in contraception, SKYN® Large. Following the overwhelming success of SKYN, the first polyisoprene condom on the market, and due to high consumer demand for a larger SKYN product, LifeStyles is expanding size options and product [Read More]
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 664495 bytes) in /home4/netguy/public_html/allergychat.org/wp-includes/functions.php on line 316