We have recently learned that Udi’s Healthy Foods LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling certain lots of its [Read More]
Domino’s Pizza seems to have taken one step forward and two steps back move in the eyes of many familiar with celiac disease with it’s new gluten free crust. It [Read More]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER [Read More]
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Issues Voluntary, Nationwide Retail Level Recall of Four Lots of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals today issued a voluntary nationwide retail level recall of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets USP, 50mg/325mg/40mg, and Hydrocodone [Read More]
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Joins “HAE: Learn About It, Talk About It,” Consortium of Specialist Organizations Committed to Advancing Care of Patients With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) today announced it has joined a growing collaboration of professional organizations in the program, “HAE: Learn About [Read More]
According to a national survey of more than 38,000 families, 8 percent of children in the United States suffer from a food allergy – a considerably higher number than [Read More]
Children’s Hospital Study Shows Pediatric Patient Crowding Can be Reduced by Smoothing Occupancy Levels
Children’s hospitals can reduce higher patient occupancy rates most often experienced during weekdays by scheduling more patients to be admitted on days with lighter [Read More]
Early results from the largest cross-sectional national allergy study ever conducted, to be released later this week, suggest that allergies have increased in America, but [Read More]
- ENT and Allergy Associates® Launches an Advanced and Vastly Improved WebsiteThe nation’s preeminent otolaryngology practice equally recognizes the need to provide an advanced online presence, so it may allow its patients and prospects to dialog, learn, and engage with those superb services and physicians as quickly and easily as possible. (PRWeb November 25, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12353762.htm
- New for Winter, AchooAllergy.com Introduces New Polartec Fleece BlanketAchooAllergy.com, retailer and manufacturer of allergy bedding, is proud to introduce the new and improved Allergy Armor Polartec fleece blanket. Warmer, thicker, and less expensive, this hypoallergenic fleece blanket is the perfect bedding addition to anyone who is coping with allergies, asthma, or COPD. (PRWeb November 25, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11 ...
- Ian’s New Educational Website Helps Raise Food Allergy AwarenessAllergy-friendly, gluten-free food innovators taking a stronger approach to delivering trustworthy taste and information (PRWeb November 24, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12352010.htm
- Chicago ENT Announces Adult and Pediatric ENT and Sleep Medicine Practice Launching in Skokie January 2015Chicago ENT, the renowned ear, nose, throat, and allergy practice serving the Chicago area is pleased to announce its expansion to the village of Skokie. Chicago ENT is led by Medical Director, Dr. Michael ...
- 'It's food intolerance, not allergy'I am allergic to milk. I suffer from diarrhea every time I drink milk or eat foods like ice cream that contain a lot of milk. The problem is I like ice cream a lot. Can I prevent my loose bowel movement if I take an anti-allergy pill before I eat ice cream? —email@example.comActually, you […]
- Woman suffered cardiac arrest after being targeted in prisonA PRISONER with a banana allergy suffered a cardiac arrest after inmates bombarded her with fruit, a court has heard.
If you asked most people if they were aware of allergies, they would undoubtedly tell you, yes. "Tom, are you aware?", "Yep", he nods...."Sally, how about you?", "Sure!", she exclaims with a smile. Ok then, problem solved, we're all good. Everyone is aware. Not so fast. Being aware doesn't mean you understand the impacts and the consequences of someone dealing with life threatening allergies. We all want to do good.(Most of us) We all want to think we are understanding of others needs. Especially if there are life changing consequences. But, do we really, when it comes to allergies? I had an incident about 8 years ago as I was on a commercial flight. I was sitting in my seat getting comfortable and eating some peanuts I had brought [Read More]
I was on the phone with her and she was a thousand miles away, but I could still see the tears. Why was a new, young mother feeling so much pain, so much fear? I understood why, but I couldn't imagine what she was feeling. She thankfully, recently, had a beautiful happy baby. Ten fingers...Ten toes. One that could laugh and cry and do all the little things newborns do. She had a lot to be thankful for. That was the good news. What I listened to was the sad news..... Her little infant had a life threatening food allergy. Some of you reading this will understand immediately the implications of what I'm writing. For the others, I'll try and help you. When someone has a life threatening, or anaphylactic reaction, they need to administer [Read More]
- Celiac Test Done: High IGA and IGM Levels: Is This Precursor to ...
- Choosing a 2014-2015 flu vaccine
- Inside the Story: Peanut Doctor
- Air Travel
- HELP!!!! Anyone here allergic to Olive Oil
- Skin Prick Retest one week later, different results??
- Allergy to Percocet?
- allergy shots, without insurance
- Latin names of food allergens that may be used in cosmetics/toiletries
- Allergy & Immunology Residency
- Allergy Help
- biteappy- New Food Allergy App
- Feedback wanted - Start Up Weekend - Making food allergies easier to deal with
- Anyone Else Have An Unknown Food Allergy?
- stupid mulberry tree
- Anyone else have chicken allergy?
- The Dark Side of "Healthy" Wheat - "Modern wheat isn't really wheat"
- Food Allergy & Lifestyle
- Food Allergy Sufferers Questionnaire
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER BEVERAGE Dinuba, CA —Odwalla, Inc. is recalling Odwalla Chocolate Protein Monster beverage in 12-oz and 32-oz bottles, with “enjoy by” dates prior to and including 23 MAY 2012, because of reports from [Read More]
Hunter Fan Company, the world’s original ceiling fan manufacturer, announced today the launch of the Total Air Sanitizer, the world’s only portable air purifier that effectively captures and kills living biological pollutants and viruses. Addressing a growing worldwide concern over air safety and cleanliness, Hunter developed the Total [Read More]
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the growing population of people with asthma and allergies now has a luxury hotel option that features Certified asthma & allergy friendly® bedding in every room when visiting the Boston area. The Lenox Hotel in the historic Back Bay now features all natural SmartSilk™ silk-filled bedding that has [Read More]
The makers of LifeStyles® Condoms (“LifeStyles”) announce today the release of their latest innovation in contraception, SKYN® Large. Following the overwhelming success of SKYN, the first polyisoprene condom on the market, and due to high consumer demand for a larger SKYN product, LifeStyles is expanding size options and product [Read More]