We have recently learned that Udi’s Healthy Foods LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling certain lots of its [Read More]
Domino’s Pizza seems to have taken one step forward and two steps back move in the eyes of many familiar with celiac disease with it’s new gluten free crust. It [Read More]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER [Read More]
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Issues Voluntary, Nationwide Retail Level Recall of Four Lots of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals today issued a voluntary nationwide retail level recall of Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Tablets USP, 50mg/325mg/40mg, and Hydrocodone [Read More]
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Joins “HAE: Learn About It, Talk About It,” Consortium of Specialist Organizations Committed to Advancing Care of Patients With Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) today announced it has joined a growing collaboration of professional organizations in the program, “HAE: Learn About [Read More]
According to a national survey of more than 38,000 families, 8 percent of children in the United States suffer from a food allergy – a considerably higher number than [Read More]
Children’s Hospital Study Shows Pediatric Patient Crowding Can be Reduced by Smoothing Occupancy Levels
Children’s hospitals can reduce higher patient occupancy rates most often experienced during weekdays by scheduling more patients to be admitted on days with lighter [Read More]
Early results from the largest cross-sectional national allergy study ever conducted, to be released later this week, suggest that allergies have increased in America, but [Read More]
- Sturbridge moms form network to boost awareness of deadly food allergiesOne morning when Jessica A. Morris went to get her weeks-old son out of his crib, she noticed that the sleeves of his little white sleeper were pinkish. […]
- Don't let allergies ruin festive moodBe careful with Christmas trees and sweaters as you might just be a victim of winter allergy rather than the usual cold. If you are suffering from symptoms that include sneezing, coughing, a blocked and stuffy nose, watery, itchy eyes and throat it could be a winter allergy attacking your respiratory system. If it's a winter allergy, here are some commo […]
- Dissolving Tablet Offers Possible Alternative To Allergy InjectionsAllergy doctor Clifford Bassett said the pill alternative appears to be safe, as well as effective. […]
- NewCare clinic now offering allergy servicesNewCare Health Services has implemented allergy testing and customized treatment services to its already extensive services offered to patients at its clinic in Newton. […]
- International prize for VTT's allergy vaccine development work( VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland ) The European Association of Research and Technology Organisations EARTO has awarded VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland an innovation prize for the technological development work behind allergy vaccine. VTT patented technology helps the human body to develop resistance to allergens. […]
- VTT receives innovation prize for technological development work behind allergy vaccineThe European Association of Research and Technology Organisations EARTO has awarded VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland an innovation prize for the technological development work behind allergy vaccine. […]
If you asked most people if they were aware of allergies, they would undoubtedly tell you, yes. "Tom, are you aware?", "Yep", he nods...."Sally, how about you?", "Sure!", she exclaims with a smile. Ok then, problem solved, we're all good. Everyone is aware. Not so fast. Being aware doesn't mean you understand the impacts and the consequences of someone dealing with life threatening allergies. We all want to do good.(Most of us) We all want to think we are understanding of others needs. Especially if there are life changing consequences. But, do we really, when it comes to allergies? I had an incident about 8 years ago as I was on a commercial flight. I was sitting in my seat getting comfortable and eating some peanuts I had brought [Read More]
I was on the phone with her and she was a thousand miles away, but I could still see the tears. Why was a new, young mother feeling so much pain, so much fear? I understood why, but I couldn't imagine what she was feeling. She thankfully, recently, had a beautiful happy baby. Ten fingers...Ten toes. One that could laugh and cry and do all the little things newborns do. She had a lot to be thankful for. That was the good news. What I listened to was the sad news..... Her little infant had a life threatening food allergy. Some of you reading this will understand immediately the implications of what I'm writing. For the others, I'll try and help you. When someone has a life threatening, or anaphylactic reaction, they need to administer [Read More]
- allergy shots, without insurance
- Skin Prick Retest one week later, different results??
- Latin names of food allergens that may be used in cosmetics/toiletries
- Allergy & Immunology Residency
- Burning Hands?
- Experience in Donating Plasma with Allergies?
- Allergy Causes?
- worried for my 3 yr old daughter
- New medical TV programme - UK : Looking for people with allergies
- allergy nasal sprays
- stupid mulberry tree
- Anyone else have chicken allergy?
- The Dark Side of "Healthy" Wheat - "Modern wheat isn't really wheat"
- Anyone Else Have An Unknown Food Allergy?
- Food Allergy & Lifestyle
- Food Allergy Sufferers Questionnaire
- About to kill myself -.-
- Student need help with a survey for project-Massachusetts residents preferred
- Boy Survives Delayed Reaction To Peanut Allergy
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 5, 2012 Contact: Susan Stribling Odwalla Inc. 404.676.4120 ODWALLA, INC. ISSUES NATIONWIDE ALLERGY ALERT ON CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MONSTER BEVERAGE Dinuba, CA —Odwalla, Inc. is recalling Odwalla Chocolate Protein Monster beverage in 12-oz and 32-oz bottles, with “enjoy by” dates prior to and including 23 MAY 2012, because of reports from [Read More]
Hunter Fan Company, the world’s original ceiling fan manufacturer, announced today the launch of the Total Air Sanitizer, the world’s only portable air purifier that effectively captures and kills living biological pollutants and viruses. Addressing a growing worldwide concern over air safety and cleanliness, Hunter developed the Total [Read More]
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the growing population of people with asthma and allergies now has a luxury hotel option that features Certified asthma & allergy friendly® bedding in every room when visiting the Boston area. The Lenox Hotel in the historic Back Bay now features all natural SmartSilk™ silk-filled bedding that has [Read More]
The makers of LifeStyles® Condoms (“LifeStyles”) announce today the release of their latest innovation in contraception, SKYN® Large. Following the overwhelming success of SKYN, the first polyisoprene condom on the market, and due to high consumer demand for a larger SKYN product, LifeStyles is expanding size options and product [Read More]
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 673224 bytes) in /home4/netguy/public_html/allergychat.org/wp-includes/functions.php on line 316