Intense 30 day Candida & Parasite Cleanse - My experience

Discussion in 'Allergy News & Treatments' started by CheeMiss, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Offline

CheeMiss New Member

Message Count:
    Intense 30 day Candida & Parasite Cleanse - My experience

I have permission from the Administrator AllergyGuy, to share the Intensive 30 day parasite & candida cleanse that a Nutritional practitioner just gave me.

Now that there is mass media attention on the mast cells over producing Histamine, and that it all starts with the intestines (gut) & the foods we eat, she begged me to also do this cleanse to give my immune system a break in the event these bad guys are part of the cause.

This cleanse will also give our intestinal mucosa a chance to heal.
    Healing the intestinal mucosa is the PRIORITY step in curing our allergies.
    She also states to focus on liquid supplements when possible and to research companies "Standard of Excellence", meaning that they actually refuse shipments. Not all supplements have the same quality, even tho their prices are the same. The better the quality, the better & quicker the results.

She mentioned Salus liquid vitamins & mineral supplement as well as their Iron, and a company by the name of Nature's Sunshine, which is in the below list of supplements that I purchased to do this 30 day Intensive Cleanse.

I will post the diet that I must follow as well for those that feel that they too would like to do this cleanse. Keep in mind, it is severe and must be followed to a Tee, no cheating. btw: If you find any other company that shares in the same quality control, then I think that it too will be fine. Start on a Wednesday, so that the die-off symptoms will not interfere with work, the die-off should show up by the weekend.

Oh, and she suggested to do EFT (to stop smoking or for a immune system program) which you can find
    for FREE on youtube or Dr. Mercola's site.

Supplies you will need: (Keep in mind, these are from Nature's Shine so I won't know what is in some of them, ie: probiotics & HRP-C) Maybe you could look them up on their web site.

Candida (Yeast)

- 3 bottles of HRP-C (59 ml) Shake well, 1/2 teasp 3 times daily WITH food DO NOT
    MIX WITH WATER, JUST TAKE OFF THE SPOON.
    - 1 bottle Probiotic 11 (that's an eleven) (90 capsules)
    2 capsules 2 times daily WITH food. (KEEP REFRIGERATED)
    - 1 bottle Liquid Chlorophyll (946 ml) 1 quirt (pump) into each cup of water (8 cups)
    of water daily, 2 liters in total. (Blood Cleanser - drink throughout the day)
    - 3 bottles of Black Walnut (59 ml) - 1/2 teasp 3 times daily WITH food. DO NOT MIX
    WITH WATER, JUST TAKE OFF THE SPOON. (Kills Parasites)
    - 1 bottle Milk Thistle (60 Tablets) - 1 Tablet 2 times a day WITH food. (Liver Support)

Colon

- 1 bottle of Psyllium Hulls Combination (375 mg) - Mix 1 heaping teasp., in
    spring water (may be mixed in juice only after 10 days of program).
    For best results use a tumbler with a lid and shake the mixture as apposed to
    stirring it - drink 1/2 hour before breakfast and again just before bed,
    ALWAYS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Don't take any supplements with Psyllium Combination.

- LBS II (100 Capsules) - 1 capsules, 3 times daily WITH food.

Re-Cap

- Before breakfast on an Empty Stomach: Psyllium Hulls Combination
    - Breakfast: HRP-C, Probiotic, Black Walnut, Milk Thistle, LBSII
    - Lunch: HRP-C, Black Walnut, LBS II
    - Dinner: HRP-C, Probiotic, Black Walnut, Milk Thistle, LBS II
    - Bed Time, on on Empty Stomach: Psyllium Hulls Combination

****************************************************************************
    HOW TO BRING CANDIDA UNDER CONTROL
    (Phase I - The first 10 days)

The following diet is designed to rebalance the body. It should be very strict for 10 days, however a longer duration is sometimes necessary.

Foods you are allowed to eat: (again if you are intolerant of any of these foods, then avoid them while on this cleanse.)

Proteins:
    - Whole eggs
    - Chicken
    - Turkey
    - Fish/seafood
    - "Rice Slice" (simulated cheese slices) keep in mind, this probably has chemicals.

Grains:
    - Spelt bread, (sour dough - no yeast)
    - Brown rice
    - Spelt or brown rice pasta
    - Millet
    - Buckwheat
    - Quinoa
    - Amaranth

Vegetables & legumes
    - All vegetables & legumes (steamed or stir fried - NO SALADS!)

Oils:
    - Butter or "Earth Balance" spread
    - Extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed) DO NOT FRY WITH IT.
    - Almond butter

Seasonings:
    - Onions
    - Garlic
    - Salt (preferably sea salt)
    - "Bragg" All purpose seasoning

Snacks:
    - Hot air popcorn
    - Raw almonds
    - Brown rice cakes (plain)
    - Organic guacamole dip (read labels for ingredients that are not allowed)
    - Organic corn chips (read labels for ingredients that are not allowed)
    - Organic rice chips.....plain, original.

Beverages:
    - Liquid Chlorophyl and water (either as a warm or cold drink)
    - "Rich Milk" (milk substitute - original or vanilla flavour ie: "Yu" brand, Basmatti rice milk.

REMEMBER: IF IT'S NOT LISTED YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!

- NO raw foods
    - NO fruit
    - NO dairy products
    - NO wheat
    - NO bread (except spelt bread)
    - NO mushrooms
    - NO potatoes
    - NO tea or herbal teas
    - NO coffee
    - NO alcohol

You may eat a breakfast cereal made from rice from your local health food store
    (suggested "Brown Rice Crisp" this brand has no other additives except sea salt.)

*IF YOU CHEAT ONCE DURING PHASE 1, YOU SHOULD START OVER AGAIN AT DAY #1

NOTE: Those with type "A" blood types may need to continue to diet for a longer duration.

Note: It is very Important to consider the health of your partner since candida can be transmitted through sexual relations.

I will continue Phase II in next post, as this one is getting pretty long. I warned you that
    this is an Intense Cleanse. I wish us all luck! lolololol
  2. Offline

CheeMiss New Member

Message Count:
    HOW TO BRING CANDIDA UNDER CONTROL
    (Phase II - The next 20 days)

After the initial 10 days, you can start to reintroduce other healthy foods into your diet. You man now east fresh fruit & raw vegetables (LIMIT the amount of fruit intake due to the high sugar content).

Salads may be eaten, HOWEVER avoid salad dressings & condiments as they contain vinegar (vinegar is made with yeast.)
    Fresh lemon juice or orange juice and olive oil is very good on salads. You may also use all spices, sauces, meats & other (YEAST FREE) breads as desired.

Beverages:

Continue drinking Chlorophyll and water as much as possible as this continues to cleanse & alkalize the body.
    * Natural fruit juices may now be mixed with Psyllium hulls for a more desirable flavour *

Foods to avoid for 30 days:

- Sweets
    - White or balsamic vinegar (apple cider vinegar is acceptable)
    - Breads, bagels etc. (yeast products)
    - Beer & wine

Supplements:

Continue taking ALL supplements as recommended in phase 1

Remember:

After the initial 10 days of the diet you have candida under control, however if you consume sweets or yeast any time during the 30 days, the yeast, candida may overcome your body again.
    The choices you make in regards to your nutrition will ultimately move you closer or further away from your goals.......choose the greater.....HEALTH!

I will make another post for the Healing Crisis.
  3. Offline

CheeMiss New Member

Message Count:
    The Healing Crisis

It is essential for all embarking on a cleansing or a nutritional program to understand and recognize what a healing crisis is. Firstly, the road that we travel on over the years is the same road that we travel back on as we regain our health. For this reason, many are surprised when the herbs, vitamins or minerals they are consuming are not helping them to feel better. In fact, they often appear to be getting sick after embarking on such a program. This is actually a good sign, not a bad one. The body is merely re-experiencing the same symptoms, temporarily, as it now returns on the uphill road, throwing off and eliminating toxic wastes as it goes.

Your body is now experiencing a healing crisis not a sickness crisis. There is a world of difference between the two. When the odd headache, sore throat, tired or lethargic feeling or other miscellaneous aches and pains appear often with an "off - food" feeling - (sometimes even nausea and vomiting) be relieved. Your investment including time and effort is now beginning to pay off. An organ usually takes 4 to 6 months to detoxify and rebuild itself to the pint where it will function properly. However, depending on the severity of the condition, the organ(s) may require 1 month's treatment for every 1 year the problem existed. Chronic conditions may take longer than a year to heal, and those who are patient and persevere to the end are the ones who will see results.

It is important not to force food on the body when you're not hungry. It should not be kept busy coping with heavy food while in it's healing activity Your body is capable to remove almost any sickness, disease, or foreign matter that enters it. In order to assist the process, we should preferably eat raw vegetables, fruit and seeds with occasional nuts and 8 - 8 ounce glasses (2 liters) of water a day if the crisis is extended. We do not need to eat concentrated foods such as, meats, grain, eggs, dairy products, peanuts and sugar. (The last item should be treated like the plague at all times.)

Healing crisis only occurs when:

a) The body is cleansed naturally, with or without fasting (depending on the program) with correct nutrition and supplementation.
    b) The body has the strength and vitality to stand the accelerated healing process. (Therefore there is no need to be anxious or to take any special measures.) The body will take care of itself without any outside assistance. Aspirins etc. will interfere with the healing process.
    c) A person feels good.
    The healing process can start within 3 days in some cases, (depending on the Intensity of the recovery program one uses) or up to 3 months. Generally most herb books claim 3 months.
    A healing crisis may last from 1 day to 28 days. By eating correctly or even fasting etc., the body may eliminate wastes a little at a time, or may never experience a healing crisis at all.

Disease crisis only occurs when:

a) The body is dangerously full of mucus or catarrh.
    b) Enough germs and bacteria are present and multiplying.
    c) The body's strength and vitality is low.
    d) There is a danger to the body when the eliminative organs are clogged (it generally lasts longer in more serious cases such as cancer etc.)

The above conditions do not all have to be present together. In a disease crisis, the body will only cleanse itself to the point where it can tolerate the toxic wastes and won't completely eliminate them. This is precisely why sicknesses may often reoccur.

Ok, were almost finished. I will post a sample diet for those who would like a guideline. (btw: I hope there is no mistakes in my typing the above, if there are, let me know & I will make the corrections.
  4. Offline

CheeMiss New Member

Message Count:
    SAMPLE DIET PLAN

* Make sure you are not drinking anything with meals.
    You may drink 20 minutes before a meal & up to 1 1/2 hours after.*

The reason for this is NOT to water down the enzymes or stomach acid in your tummy.

Breakfast:

- Puffed rice, puffed millet or Brown Rice Crisp cereal with vanilla or original Rice Milk. Spelt toast and butter or almond butter.
    OR
    - Poached eggs on Spelt toast.
    OR
    - Millet or quinoa as a hot cereal with Xylitol or Stevia (sweetener) Rice Milk instead of milk.
    OR
    - Spelt toast with almond butter. Soft boiled egg.
    OR
    - Omelette with onions (or any vegetable) and melted Rice Slice, Spelt toast.
    OR
    "Cream of Buckwheat" - hot cereal with Rice milk, Spelt toast.

Lunch:

- Lightly fried egg (soft yolk) on spelt toast and butter with a slice of Rice Slice cheese.
    OR
    Vegetable soup. Spelt bread with butter.
    OR
    Grilled chicken, turkey or shrimp stir fry with rice and vegetables.
    OR
    Grilled turkey or chicken sandwich on spelt bread (toast).
    OR
    Toasted tuna or salmon sandwich.
    OR
    Grilled Rice Slice sandwich and steamed vegetables.
    OR
    Brown rice pasta, cooked tomatoes, butter cooked onions, chicken or turkey breast, steamed vegetables.

Dinner:

- Cabbage rolls (cabbage, onions, parsley, salt, ground chicken or turkey, cooked tomatoes, rice and vegetables).
    OR
    Fish rolled in Spelt flour and lightly fried with vegetables and rice.
    OR
    Vegetable soup with Spelt bread and butter.
    OR
    Brown rice pasta (or spelt) with cooked tomatoes, butter, cooked onions, chicken or turkey breast, steamed vegetables.
    OR
    Grilled salmon on rice, steamed vegetables.
    OR
    Grilled chicken or turkey breast with cooked vegetables.
    OR
    Grilled chicken, turkey or shrimp and vegetable stir (steam) fry with rice.

Whew! That's all folks. lolololol
    Good Luck.
  5. Offline

AllergyGuy Administrator

Message Count:
    That is a pretty serious undertaking. Do you have any references to support the logic of this?

Keep us posted on how it goes for you and good luck.
  6. Offline

CheeMiss New Member

Message Count:
    I sent you a PM re: references and Thank You, I need all the luck in the world to stick with this diet. lolololol
    The Nutritionist says that her patients have really good results with it. :)
  7. Offline

CheeMiss New Member

Message Count:
    The only reference I have is the printed sheets that the practitioner from BIE, Julie gave me. She is a RHA, RHN Nutritionist.
    I didn't think that I could post her web site. Here it is: www.newrootsnutrition.com
    And at the bottom of "The Healing Crisis" page is the BIE web site:
    www.inht.ca

If you feel that it is not appropriate to post this info, you may remove it, I won't be offended. Nor am I promoting BIE. I am merely sharing what Julie gave me yesterday.

Yes it does require a serious commitment. But I guess, as the old adage says
    "no pain, no gain".
    I told her that I would start it sometime in the next couple of weeks. The way I look at it, I never did a serious candida & parasite cleanse, so maybe it's time to give my body a thorough cleanse and then, when finished, focus on eating foods that feed my existing friendly bacteria. This should really strengthen the immune system, to keep those allergies away. I hope! lololol

I think that my lapse of eating foods that feed the good guys, over the past 2 yrs., has taxed my immune system. And that's probably why my clinical allergies, which never really gave me much trouble, became full blown, along with my food intolerances which made my IBS go crazy.

But I must say, that the 1 treatment for the clinical allergies and the 2 treatments for my IBS, with BIE sure did calm everything down. My mom, 85 yrs old also had treatments, but only for food intolerances & we both noticed immediate results.
    For us, this was a good thing.

I truly hope the above cleanse info helps those who need it. :)
  8. Offline

Midnight Rider Member

Message Count:
    Thanks for all the information!!! It seems like a lot, but if it will help then I'm game to try, but I'll have to wait a few months to do any severe diet!
  9. Offline

CheeMiss New Member

Message Count:
    Awwww, Thank You so much for your Thanks. Yes, it is very severe. My friend who is a nurse, who also practices Reikie, EFT & spiritual stuff, along with a couple of youtube members, recently have been encouraging me to do the EFT also. They claim that it really does work & that it may take several attempts to get to the core of the problem & the cure.

I found these youtube series of videos that really do explain EFT step by step. You may also want to look at them. We have nothing to loose & everything to gain if it does work for us. I am including 3 of the links. They are by Robert Smith:

314. How allergies work and how to address them. Robert Smith Faster EFT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZbAHXdztoc

Keep in mind that these are part a series, so you will have to look up the rest of them on youtube. Just look on the right side of the screen for more of the series. They are numbered.
    Here are a couple more, teaching us the right words to use:

76. How to Make Affirmations Work for YOU -Faster EFT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di7XCh7fkz8&list=QL&feature=BF

123 Negative Memories Weaken You Faster EFT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2kE8mQV6yI

Also, scroll down & see read what the posters are saying about these videos.
    Oh, btw: In the 2nd video, Robert is referring to the book by Louise L. Hay, "Heal Your Body"
    She also has another one called "You Can Heal Your Life" I think that they are at the library also, just in case your curious about them & if you like to read. I bought her books many years ago & eventually gave them to ppl that needed help. This was long before EFT showed up.

Personally, I think the Robert Smith EFT videos are a great place to start.
    Good Luck to us all. :)

p.s. I have to look up the one on Procrastination! lololololol
  10. Offline

Ilian New Member

Message Count:
    Herb and other methods usually help temporarily. If you do not remove the reason(s) for your health problems, sooner or later you will have to deal again with them, no matter what you do. Allergy, arthritis and other problems may be connected with chemical detergents most of us use at home or at least it can be one of the reasons/. There is an alternative called MLB. I myself use it for over a year and feel much better. A friend of mine started using recently and so far has improvements too. There is info on the topic here: www.mlb.ovo.bg/mlb
    Before that I have tried a lot of healing methods with temporary effect only.